ME

ME

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Cannot believe it has been so long.....

So.... two years since I have blogged here! Admittedly I do have a blog on another site where I am anonymous, but it is more of a "friend/ communication medium than this with people's commentary and I always feel i am kind of writing for approval.

Of course it is nice to have feedback and commentary. I know with my writing and poetry, I enjoy the feedback of fellow writers, but this blog for me is more of a "speak my mind" and blow the consequences sort of place. Or rather that is how I am going to treat it from now on. I have a lot to say and very definite opinions about all sorts of things and I am bursting because of keeping my opinions bottled up inside me. Soooooooo

the opinionated , rubinesque, ( comes armed with a mouth and knows how to use it) terminal blond is back as I have never been before!....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List